We are the members of Eproject

Saturday, June 7, 2008

Who am I??

I am Mei Jin from Johor. My secondary school is Foon Yew High School and now I am the student from Utar of Y3S1 Accounting Tutorial Group 1 and will be graduated in the following year. My hobbies are playing badminton and watching drama. Beside that, I also like to spend my free time with my computer either surfing website or playing computer game. (Tell you a secret…I got quiet a lot of mini games…^^).My favorite animal are panda and hamster. I rear hamsters before, but very sad……they all died with same diseases. For panda, it is very impossible for me to rear it, because they will cost me a lot on their favorite bamboo.^^

The following are the top 5 websites that I visited mostly:

1. www.facebook.com

This website allows us to know other people and it contains a lot of link application which included mini games, e-cards, horoscope analysis and etc.

2. www.hotmail.com

I check my email recently with this website.

3. http://s3ac2fy2005.unrealblogs.com

This website is created by my classmate in secondary school. It is a place for all my secondary school classmate to communicate with each other.

4. www.sinchew.com.my

I can get the various news same as the newspaper from this website.

5. www.google.com

It is a very good search engine for me to search information, article, pictures and etc related website link.

The top 5 activities which I always do by using internet are chat with my friends with MSN, play online games such as Dota, gather information for my assignment, watch the online drama with ppstreamplayer and read the online newspaper.

This is my first time to write a blog, thanks for your patient to read it and feel free to give me comment.^^

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thanks so much for mention s3ac2fy2005's blog in your post!
cheers =)