We are the members of Eproject

Thursday, June 5, 2008

hello....

hi...let me introduce myself. I am Mengchin come from Johor Bahru,is a Y3S1 student in UTAR. My hobbies are playing computer games with my friends, I also like planting. I planted some fruit trees in front my house such as dragon fruit, papaya and etc. But I’m not sure the trees can grow successfully until can grow a fruit or not.Sleeping is another hobby of me. haha…

Penguin is a cute animal…i like this o....hehe…

The top 5 websites that I visited are:

  1. hotmail- I will check my e-mail when I surfing internet
  2. sinchew daily- this website can let me the latest news and learn new knowledge
  3. friendster- this website can know the news of my friends, see friends’s photo, activities and can recognize new friends.
  4. facebook- facebook has many applications like games, fluffs friends & etc. and also can recognize many friends
  5. wretch- I can see my sisters’ blog, this can let me know what happen regarding to my sisters recently.

Internet is important to me because I always chat with my friends through msn and skype. I also like to watch dramas and movies by using PPstream. Play online games is another I like internet activity such as dotA and popkart, because can play with my friends.

I very concern the current situation regarding to Malaysia and global, so l will check the latest news from sinchew daily website. When I am free, I will read comic through internet. The comics I read are bleach and one piece.

this semester is last 3 sem in UTAR ...i will try my best until graduate. best wishes to all my friends...hehe


No comments: