We are the members of Eproject

Friday, June 27, 2008

Review on a post on e-tailling from My E-Commerce blog- Amazon launches SMS shopping

After reviewed a post that related to e-tailing from My E-Commerce blog (http://ecommerze.blogspot.com/search/label/e-Tailing), I would like to share some personal opinion. The post i reviewed is about Amazon.com, an e-commerce giant, launches their new business practices- SMS shopping on 1st April 2008.

For this SMS shopping, I am very interesting in this practice. This is the first time I heard about SMS shopping. In Malaysia, I never heard SMS shopping from my family members, friends and anyone around me, maybe one of the reasons is Malaysian basically do not have those habit perform their business transactions not so directly and thus do not have interest to know such practices.

E-tailing, also well known as online retailing become more and more popular because there are less costly and have a bigger market. However, the more popular the online retailing represents the more competitive in such market. Online retailer need to launches more special idea and those practices to differentiate them self with others that can bring convenience to the customers just like the SMS shopping above mentioned.

As a new generation, I would still like to try this “SMS shopping” although I also lack of confidence to perform such business transaction just like most of the Malaysian. The reason is, why not we try? Maybe we will love it after we try………….

If you need further information, please visit: Amazon.com website.

2 comments:

Kai Wah said...

Why there is different font type for the same post? You should also include the post link for the topic that you are reviewing instead of the label/category link.

YuenChung said...

OK, i will change it, thanks for giving your comment.